Michele and Mark Vollmer, the founders of Queen City Elder Care, feel very strongly about giving back to the community and not only do they volunteer themselves, but they encourage their team members to devote their time and expertise to a cause that is important to each of them as well. They provide their office staff paid time away from their business during the week to fulfill their commitments to the charitable projects they are passionate about.
Some of the organizations they serve include the following:
- Alzheimer’s Workplace Alliance Member alz.org/AWA
- Cincinnati Kiwanis Club http://www.cincinnati-oh.kiwanisone.org/public/index.aspx.
- The Greater Cincinnati Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association http://www.alz.org/cincinnati
- The Christ Hospital http://www.thechristhospital.com/?gclid=CIKDvdODoLcCFQWg4AodFUQArA
- Sycamore Senior Center Meals on Wheels http://www.sycamoreseniorcenter.org/socialservices.php
- Local churches in which the staff are members
- American Cancer Society http://www.cancer.org/?gclid=CLPF_8uFoLcCFYqk4AodRFAAbQ
- A Child’s Hope Int’l http://thechildrenarewaiting.org/